[bct] Re: combining .mp3 files

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:04:43 -0600

Well, it depends where that file will go. Suppose I record something to submit to the ftp server. I combine several files together and submit the agregate file. Later, Larry may combine these for his podcast, pasting them into the studio recorder document he would work on. Then you have a copy that may not be as good as the original is it went through the compression twice.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>