[bct] Re: combining .mp3 files

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:55:54 -0600

Can you concatinate mp3 files? This is where the old machine if linux were in force on it would come to play. I would rename the files to be concatinated 1, 2, 3, etc and then do cat 1.mp3 2.mp3 3.mp3 > whatever.mp3. I like to combine several daily source codes together but I ran out of trials on accessible joiner programs. One I did find takes an extreme amount of time and I forgot the name.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>