[bct] Re: college math courses

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:16:42 -0600

I have been a Hadley Student for a few years and love it. When my mom's brother was visiting from Seattle a couple summers ago, he took me and my sister who is blind to Hadley, because he had an appointment with the President. We got a tour of the School, and got to meet several staff members. My uncle is good friends with Michael Bina, who up until recently was Hadley's President. Dr. Bina is a really nice guy. They had both taught O&M in Wisconsin, and then I think Dr. Bina went on to become the superintendent and President of the Indiana School for the Blind before coming to Hadley. He is not there anymore due to family reasons. I thinkk I can give out this information, but the new President and Superintendent was going to be Dean Stenehjem, who worked with my uncle at the Washington State School for the Blind before they both retired. But Dean wanted to stay in Washington. The instructors at Hadley are very good, and the personal touch they show is really gratifying.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stuart Russell" <rstuart3@xxxxxxxxx>