[bct] Re: college math courses

  • From: "Stuart Russell" <rstuart3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 05:30:40 -0800

Hi Scott,
Another option would be courses from the Hadley School for the Blind. All material would be accessible & there is no tuition.
I don't know if you would receive college credit but you could take a course from Hadley & then enroll in a local college once you have mastered the math concepts.
Perhaps some folks on the list will comment on their experiences with the Hadley School.