[bct] Re: coffee machines

  • From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:48:18 +1300

Thanks a lot everyone for your responses. I have been more successful today with following advice given on the list and I did manage some nicely frothy milk on top of my cappuccino. I really appreciate the help. Dan how do I get your podcast? It's not come through from Blindcooltech so do I need to put in your own feed and if so, what is it?

Cheers
Paula.