[bct] Re: coffee machines

  • From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:47:06 +1300

Hi Dan

Thanks for the list of things needed to do the coffee making. I've had to substitute wine for scotch (or is that scotch for wine?), but the rest I believe I have under control.

I have one last little question. I'm still having trouble getting the milk to froth but think practice is the key here. Do you tend to waste a lot of milk because I seem to only be getting a little bit of froth on the top and have to tip the rest of the milk down the sink. Well I put a little bit in the coffee, but there seems to be quite a lot of milk left that I don't use.

Cheers
Paula.