[bct] christmas tree challenge!

  • From: "joseli Walter" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind cool tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:47:02 -0600

I just made the Christmas tree with the decorations and what not that marry did
a pod cast on, but I used slate and stylus.  now that, folks, is a challenge!
it's fun though, trying to keep everything where it needs to be and all.
Thanks marry for this new way of getting crazy people like me to use the slate!

Joseli Walter
I'd say I've lost my sanity, but you can't loose what you never had to begin
with!!