[bct] Re: choosing a recorder

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:25:25 -0500

Amy, I agree with you about the recording quality of the Olympus
recorders, but these are the recorders that some people have to use
because that is all they can afford.  the Iriver is not nearly as
accessible as the Olympus recorders.  The next step up is either a
minidisk recorder or the Edirol or MicroTrack.  There are reviews of
both recorders on Blind cool tech, although some of them may be in the
archives.  There is a new Edirol coming out soon that has obviously not
been reviewed, There is also a new minidisk coming out too.  I will be
doing a review of both.  The MicroTrack had some problems when I
reviewed it which have evidently been corrected.