[bct] Re: choosing a recorder

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 00:42:07 -0500

I know what you mean and as I've said, I love my DS-2. The only two
things I wish were different about it is that it had more memory, and
that the pause feature didn't cause it to slow down. Since it does, I
quit using pause and simply merge files.

After submitting the microphone comparison podcast, I thought about
the fact that I've done podcasts using two out of the three. But
several people have asked for it and this compares the three
microphone choices that I have one after the other  in one recording.