[bct] Re: choosing a recorder

  • From: "Darren Duff" <duff379@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:16:42 -0400

Yeah! And it needs to go die! Hehehehe!

Darren Duff.

MSN darren379@xxxxxxxxxxx ***no mail to this address please!

E-mail duff379@xxxxxxxxx

skype ID duffman31279

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:55 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: choosing a recorder

Amy, you did not come across as knocking anyone.  I said that mostly for
others on the list who may not know the reason why this recorder is so
popular.  It is also more accessible than some.

What you are hearing in the background of the Olympus is the really
noisy microphone pre-amps they have.  Couple this with the very
inexpensive mike they use which has a lot of noise, and you hear a lot
of hiss in the background that can not be gotten rid of.  It's just the
nature of the beast.

Neal