[bct] Re: choosing a recorder

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:01:18 -0500

It's really not too bad, really. I do think that recording at 128kbps would be much better than 64. 64 is what I must ave heard on the other recordings I didn't like. I wonder if Jamie is on this list, so i coudl ask him how he recorded the storm.
Also, I do hear the floor noise, but with the mics it's a bit better. I wonder how much diferent it wo uld sound at 128. Also, how much can you record at 128kb with it on the stereo setting?

thank you, pam. This does give me a much better idea of what I was hearing. Also, is the default in dictation or conference?

Amy