[bct] Re: choosing a recorder

  • From: "Doug Strobel - kb3ham" <kb3ham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:01:18 -0400

pam, i haveant gotton your file yet
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:03 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: choosing a recorder

I sent the file to Amy, Doug and Sandra, but yes, I could do a podcast comparing the three microphones I have. I had an older Olympus which wouldn't have been good for music or professional sounding recordings at all, but the DS-2 I'm happy with. I plan to record a piano recital on Friday and my son's high school graduation on Sunday, and expect I'll be happy with both. It's a personal choice as was said, and that's one of the many cool things about these podcasts, we can hear all of the different recorders and decide for ourselves if the more expensive recorders are worth the extra expense to us.