[bct] Re: choosing a recorder

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:03:46 -0500

I sent the file to Amy, Doug and Sandra, but yes, I could do a podcast
comparing the three microphones I have. I had an older Olympus which
wouldn't have been good for music or professional sounding recordings
at all, but the DS-2 I'm happy with. I plan to record a piano recital
on Friday and my son's high school graduation on Sunday, and expect
I'll be happy with both. It's a personal choice as was said, and
that's one of the many cool things about these podcasts, we can hear
all of the different recorders and decide for ourselves if the more
expensive recorders are worth the extra expense to us.

Pam