[bct] choosing a recorder

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:36:51 -0700

Amy,

There are plenty of us podcasters who are using Olympus products, and you can get them for $200 or less. There are reviews on the BCT web site of the Olympus DS2 and the Olympus WS320 and WS200 machines in particular, and I am sure other people are using other brands--I recall some people who use IRiver in particular; and some people use minidisk recorders. There are lots of choices. You probably would do well to listen to the reviews on the blind cool tech web site, and don't forget to search the archive link on the BCT web site. The archive link contains all podcasts that were done in 2005.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss