[bct] Re: chill pill?

  • From: "joseli Walter" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:13:12 -0600

MessageI have attention deficit disorder, so to affectively do anything I have
to be doing 2 or more things at once.  For this reason, I prefer audio over
Braille, not because I can't read Braille,  but because I can listen to an
audio book and do other things at the same time.

Joseli Walter
I'd say I've lost my sanity, but you can't loose what you never had to begin