[bct] Re: chill pill?

  • From: "Lisa Salinger" <lisasali@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:32:24 -0500

MessageI love the subject line.  (smmile)  It's not that I'm all that
energetic, I just like to have more than one thing going on at once.  I do the
same stuff when listening to podcasts that I do when reading:  groom the doog,
clean, eat a meal, etc.  If I sat down and just listened to music, I think I'd
either go stir crazy or fall asleep.  Thanks for writing.

Lisa Salinger
Renee, Retired Guide and
Joie, Guide/SD
Skype: Joies_Mom