[bct] chill pill?

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:53:52 -0600

Lisa, I don't think you need a chill pill.  You're just Lisa.  I think
you're right about people who are blind often having more energy that
some people because of the point you made, but I know lots of people who
are blind whom I have either trained or worked with who are quite calm
and would prefer listening to a book with nothing else going on in the
background.  I am one of those.  I cannot concentrate on reading and
listening to music.  One or the other of them usually wins out and it's
more often than not the music.  But that's just my strange mind working.
At any rate, it's nice to hear from someone who operates totally
differently.  By the way, what do you do when you are listening to
podcasts?

Neal