[bct] Re: chat conversation.

  • From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 20:36:30 -0800

I was talking with a couple of people in the BCT chat room last night and we
all liked the weekly topic idea. Also many of us with work or family
obligations can't chat all the time, but we love it when we can.

We also thought that the leader of a weekly topic could change, so nobody
has a lot of responsibility. It could actually turn in to a podcast if
someone wants to record and later edit it.

So I'll start out by being available, next Saturday night between 6 and 8 PM
california (western) time to answer questions about clicker training. That's
7-9 mountain, 8-10 central and 9-11 eastern.

If someone wants to volunteer to record, and someone else wants to edit, we
can make it a podcast.

I'll post a second notice about this under Clicker training as a subject.

I think we want to make good use of this chat room so we can keep it. But it
is hard to chat online all the time, so the weekly topic lets us all use it
without a few people monopolizing it. I could never get fully involved in
audio tips or for the people because it was so time-consuming. But everyone
in both communities seemed so nice. I felt I was neglecting the real people
in my life if I spent my whole evenings talking to cyber-friends.