[bct] Re: chat conversation.

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:32:42 +0000

I like the weekly topic idea as we probably cannot all connect at the same
time.  What say we post the weekly topic here?

Thanks for trying to help earlier Lisa.  Everything seems set ok at thos end
and with the software so I think it must be a firewall issue.  I know somebody
who may be able to help with that next week so you may all hear my musical
Welsh tones soon <smile>

Graham

>>> lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/12/06 03:01pm >>>
Hi everyone,

If anyone is reading their emails and wants to chat on the web site of
http://www.blindcooltech.com, all is welcome. I'd be happy to teach anyone
how to use this software. I want to thank Larry Skutchan and anyone else
involved in making this happen.
This is one way to provide a place to focus on specific topics or provide
hands-on training in various programs that people are using these days.
I believe everyone should have a solid foundation of how to use Windows,
internet Explorer, Outlook Express or Office Outlook, and many other
programs being used today.
Let's get our heads together and create a schedule of what topics to cover
each week.
Perhaps we can have a different topic for each evening or weekend if
necessary.

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx