[bct] Re: changing business world

  • From: Tim Cross <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 23:17:34 +1100

I still believe education can improve things and its very important to
work towards improving the average level of education within the
population. Its one reason I believe two of the main roles of
government should be to ensure equal access to education and health
care regardless of socio-economic status.

Its also the main reason I'm very disapointed with current political
directions in Australia, which over the past 20 years has been moving
towards a 'user pays' model for both education and health. Guess what,
the health and education levels of the wealthy are still increasing.
Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the less wealthy.