[bct] Re: changing business world

  • From: "Mike" <mgpjcole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 19:51:00 -0800

I had this idea that people would become better through industrialization and
educational opportunities that would bring. Education was to bring about a great
tolerance for difference and once people got a close look at the fact that
were smart all over the world, then they would leg go their fear of people who
different, and they would travel partly to experience difference. But it is
disillusioning when you discover that horrible movements and fantastic
corruption in
the world has been firmly in the hands of people who were, well, educated.

So next, a grip on reality finding optimism in the hope for an incremental
improvement in people, the kind of thing you have to wait around you know,
maybe 50
thousand years before finally seeing something

The good old days of the 60's is fair, if you were happy being with people who
to make an effort to be accepting. But then I have women friends who said all
friendly stuff starting looking like a scam to, well you know.

Lucky the world is complicated enough we can find things to entertain us while
we try
to remain economically viable.