[bct] Re: changing business world

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 19:20:51 -0600

Dan, I did not mean to imply that there ever was a time of perfection
however, there was a time when people were more respectful and honest.
There was a time when a organization served a purpose instead of just
making a profit.  For decades hospitals provided for the health needs of
the public and now the insurance companies and the board are concerned
with profit.