[bct] Re: changing business world

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:39:25 -0700

Hi Tim, Mary and others,

Over the years I have learned to largely keep my nose clean and pretty much accept anything and everything that happens to me at work, so long as it doesn't involve excluding me or denying me access based on my blindness. Now that I am losing my job, I can really see these "weasel words" and other euphamisms in full action. I am being persistent, and I think upper management does not know just how to handle that. They are not used to an employee, or soon to be former employee, standing up, saying "no" and insisting on a resolution to the issue that brings them at least some positive results.

Things are looking up a bit. There is some hope, though I'm not holding my breath, either. We'll see. If good does come out of it, it will be largely due to my persistence.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Cross" <tcross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>