[bct] Re: changing business world

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:50:26 -0600

I think that it is a shame that law schools are teaching students to sue
all in hopes that deep pockets will pay off.  In the Business law  class
I attended the wealthy lawyer/instructor told the students that the
person who always wins in a case is the lawyer.
If society would just return to treating each other  with respect,
honesty and accountability there would  be a lesser need for lawyers.
So many things in our society has become focused on the dollar along
with instant gratification.
Corporations have always strived to increase the size of the market
which has resulted in a Global ecomony.  When industries moved over
seas, people said, its just the factory workers. And the same thing when
textiles moved and now customer services and some engineering.   This
has created a greater divide between the haves and have nots with more
people at the lower income bracket.  The Global gates are open and they
say there is no turning back.  Will this result in the U.SA. Becoming a
third world country?