[bct] Re: changing business world

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:28:33 -0700

Hey Mary,

Yep. Sadly, this isn't a matter of learning something. It is a matter of our client using about an hour or so worth of a programmer's time to make it reasonably accessible. Quite upsetting. I have been quite persistent and may have some sort of news by Monday.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!