[bct] Re: cell phones

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 12:15:38 -0600

I have a San Song from Qwest that can take some voice commands. HOwever, I don't think there are any on Qwest that can take Talks or other software. The voice commands don't work for everything, but they can tell you how much battery you have, what numbers are in your address book, and a couple other things.

visit me at
Keep smiling!

From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] cell phones
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 23:15:48 -0500

First of all I should mention that I'm totally cell phone illiterate,
or should I say, cell phone challenged. Have never owned one. But
given the fact that my oldest son is graduating this year and will be
spreading his wings a little more, I might consider it. A friend just
got her cell phone through Quest. I haven't seen it. Does anybody know
what cell phones are offered through Quest and if they're accessable,
with or without additional software?