[bct] Re: catching up on old podcasts

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 18:05:49 +0100

Mary, I'm so behind with podcasts it will be a relief to try and get caught up
this week.  Hey folks  I love the podcasts, but I'm miles behind.  Yes
sometimes I decide not to listen to a podcast when it is first uploaded, but I
usually find myself going back to it at some time afterwards and listening to
it.

Mary, I just recently listened to the description of your living space.  I
really enjoyed it very much.  It's good to know that I'm not the only one who
has a lot of things which I probably should get rid of, but haven't.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for their podcasts.

Regards

Donna