[bct] Re: catching up on old podcasts

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:05:02 -0600

Mary,

You're not alone in catching up. I'm fairly new to the list but subscribed to Blind Cool Tech early on.
I unsubbed due to not knowing how to speed up the podcasts. Recently I discovered I could just listen to the long ones on line and fast forward through the pieces I didn't want to hear. HOwever, most end up being valuable in some way. I also enjoy the space and career casts people have been doing. May get around to doing those myself. Who knows?

JulieMelton visit me at www.heart-and-music.com Keep smiling!

From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bct] catching up on old podcasts
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 08:35:48 -0700

Hi list,

I guess Larry won't be putting up many podcasts this week, so it seems like a good time to catch up on old ones. I especially want to hear the first few months of BCT with Larry's walks to work. I enjoy those immensely and I know there are some I missed. Yes, they are a year old, but nothing like a bit of history, right?

Am I alone in catching up or are others doing the same? There are so many good ones out there and it's easy to skip past ones you think you won't need to hear, but then a few months later you do a double-take. For example, I didn't hear Robert Carter's review of the small-talk but now that I am considering buying it, I went back and heard the great review he did.

Still not sure, but may wait a bit longer. Then again, may not wait.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss