[bct] Re: catching up.

  • From: "Curt" <catucker24@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 19:23:33 -0600

I get the choice listening magazine  and enjoy the variety  of articles
but don't get to listen to all the articles and now with listening to
BCT and these emails, I don't take time to read my dog guide emails
anymore.  There just isn't enough hours in the day.
I  tried unsuccessfully to get windows media player  to play a link on
your site and for some reason my ipoder will only download BCT.  I think
that maybe my Norton firewall is stopping all other podcasts.