[bct] Re: catching up.

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 18:43:53 -0800

Jake,

I used to get Dialogue years ago and decided to stop subscribing; it's good, but a lot of it is for newly blinded people.

My post about geneology referred to Choice Magazine Listening, which is on tape. It is on two tapes and has eight hours of full length articles from magazines like The New Yorker, National Geographic, and others that aren't available from NLS. The variety is interesting and you never know what's coming up. It comes out every other month. It's not related to blindness unless an article mentions it, which usually doesn't happen.

Mary