[bct] catching up.

  • From: "jeff" <j1armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind cool tech mail list" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 17:34:06 -0600

Hi you all,

Sorry Dana, Didn't see that someone had already guessed your puzzle. Welcome, Jason and Paula and anyone else I haven't said hey to before. Jake, we have the Baker's Square restaurants here too. They have a million kinds of pies and other deserts which, of course, have no calories, right? Hey Chris, where do you and Marla live, anyway? What did you guys have to pay for that cab ride? Did you need to take out a loan?:) Kai, you are very talented and I marvel at your abilities. We know about Hmong New Year here because St. Paul, Minnesota is one of the largest Hmong communities in the world. Many of the families on my block are Hmong or Laotian. A couple of friends of mine are of Japanese descent, much of their traditional music sounds very similar to what you were using. I am somewhat of an amateur expert, if there is such a thing, in genealogy. I have tracked many of my lines of descent back to Europe and back over 3 or 4 centuries. It is a very rewarding hobby. Oh yeah, Jason, upload some of your music, we are all music lovers. Paula, do you listen to Jonathan Mosen? Well, good on ya. Later all. Jeff