[bct] catch a glimpse at the sound of a future podcaster

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 04:43:06 -0600

Hi All!
Wanted to drop in to tell you that within the next couple of weeks or so, I will be providing info here for accessing my podcast for anyone who wishes to hear it.
In the mean time, while you're waiting, if you're curious to know what I sound like or what my broadcasting style is like, check out my online radio show today. My podcasts won't cover the mainstream music that my regular shows do, but you're welcome to check me out between 2 and 4 PM eastern on ACB Radio Interactive by going to
Stay tuned for more details on my soon to be released podcast.
All the best,
David, A.K.A Djd

If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at