[bct] carole stewart

  • From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 03:34:02 -0500

Larry I liked the Carole Stewart show very much
Do you think you can get Terri hases sales to interview. you see she has been reading as long as I can remember and I have been blind from birth and am 52 years old.
Terri is like Dick
Clark they just go on and on.
Also since so many folks are having somewhat of a difficult time burning and ripping cd's is there any the aph could a blind friendly program that might be easy to use. just wondering.
Keep the pod cast coming I really enjoy them when I get the chance I appreciate all your hard work.