[bct] can't seem to find the olympus ws320M in Canada

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:46:58 -0600

                -----Original Message-----
From: Cheryl LeFurgey [mailto:celleefan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 9:21 AM

This message is from Cheryl who is having trouble posting to the list,
so I am posting it for her.

Her address is

hi everyone. I can't seem to find the olympus ws320M anywhere in
canada, online, that is. I'd prefer to buy from here, as it should?
be cheaper. Does anyone have any other recommendations for an
accessible digital recorder? I'm totally blind, so the less I need
the menues for, the better. or, if I can change them from the
computer, that'd be fine too.
Thanks, and sorry for keeping on about this.