[bct] Re: can't reach bct.com

  • From: "Darren Duff" <dduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 08:36:39 -0500

Someone's not awake yet! *grin*

Darren

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Ball
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 12:50 AM
To: BCT
Subject: [bct] can't reach bct.com

I go to bct.com with either I E or Firefox and get the following
message. Wonder if it is just happening with my provider or in my part
of the country or what? anyway here goes. Test Page for Apache
Installation If you can see this, it means that the installation of the
Apache web server  software on this system was successful. You may now
add content to this directory and replace this page.

Seeing this instead of the website you expected?

This page is here because the site administrator has changed the
configuration of this web server. Please contact the person responsible
for maintaining this server with questions.  The Apache Software
Foundation, which wrote the web server software this site administrator
is using, has nothing to do with maintaining this site and cannot help
resolve configuration issues.

The Apache
documentation
 has been included with this distribution.

You are free to use the image below on an Apache-powered web server.
Thanks for using Apache!