[bct] can't reach bct.com

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCT" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 00:49:56 -0500

I go to bct.com with either I E or Firefox and get the following message.
Wonder if it is just happening with my provider or in my part of the country
or what? anyway here goes.
Test Page for Apache Installation
If you can see this, it means that the installation of the
Apache web server
 software on this system was successful. You may now add content to this
directory and replace this page.

Seeing this instead of the website you expected?

This page is here because the site administrator has changed the
configuration of this web server. Please
contact the person responsible for maintaining this server with questions.
 The Apache Software Foundation, which wrote the web server software this
site administrator is using, has nothing to do with maintaining this site
and cannot help resolve configuration issues.

The Apache
documentation
 has been included with this distribution.

You are free to use the image below on an Apache-powered web server. Thanks
for using Apache!