[bct] Re: can't get a confirmation message from new list

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 01:02:01 +0100

Hi Larry,

I've just done this to re-join, so it should work for you......

Go to this page in Freelists.org

http://www.freelists.org/list/blindcooltech

Search the page for "Your email address", enter your email address in the boxk, then from the selector thing underneath, select subscribe if it doesn't say that already. Press the Go button next to that and you should be done. Freelists will send you a notification email straight away, then there's another email you have to send back to verify your address, then all being well you will get a "Welcome to Blind Cool Tech" e-mail.

Then, as you know, stand by for rather a lot of messages!

Hope that helps.

Vince

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Higgins" <lhiggins@xxxxxxxxxx>