[bct] Re: can't get a confirmation message from new list

  • From: <brandon.mcginty@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:00:06 -0700

I've had no luck either; if anyone can give me a hand, please reply
privately.

Feel free to contact me for technical support, or just to chat; I always
have time to talk and help, and an open ear.
Email:Brandon.mcginty@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:brandon.mcginty
Msn:brandon_mcginty@xxxxxxxxxxx
Aim:brandonmcginty (Not currently available.)
Cell:4802025790 (Weekends and nights only, please.)
"Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
Mark Twain