[bct] can't get a confirmation message from new list

  • From: Larry Higgins <lhiggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:28:27 -0600

Hi,

My name is Larry Higgins. I have been on this list for the past two weeks, but haven't introduced myself in an effort not to get spoofed by our little friend. I cannot seem to raise a response from the new list, no matter what approach I use to subscribe. the address I have here is as follows.

blindcooltech-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have even tried putting the word "subscribe in the subject line, but to no avail. If anybody has any ideas as to how I can rejoin the Blind Cool Tech community, please respond to me privately if you wish.

Posted at my own peril <g>,

Larry