[bct] can't connect to either xplorations or luv2bablyndi to upload podcasts

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 15:01:14 -0700

Hi list,

Is anybody using webdrive to connect to either FTP site? Is there some magic
box in the properties for these sites that needs to be checked? I have tried
both sites, and my experience with xplorations is this: I can connect without
the slash bctupload; when I connect, I get a list of two folders; one is
bctupload and the other is users. When I choose users, I get an empty folder.
When I choose bctupload, it gives me an error and complains that the folder is
in a different location and it can't find it.

When I try luv2bablyndi.net, it just plain can't find the site, which is crazy
because I've used this site numerous times.

Any idea what's wrong? Any security settings I need to use? Or should I just
re-install Webdrive?

Thanks -
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx