[bct] Re: buying an iriver

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 07:27:52 -0600

The sound among braillenote recordings seems to vary. You definitely
don't get cd quality though even when using an external microphone. In
most there is a bit of crackley sounding distortion in the background,
and it isn't in stereo of course. For podcasts it's fine if you just
want to do voice recordings, but not for recording beyond that. I was
hoping to use mine for the same purpose but ended up getting an
Olympus instead for recording.