[bct] Re: buying a player that supports protected WMA

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:10:35 -0500

Hi Robert,
Thanks for this information; I think i'm going to go with the mix.
Megan

At 08:45 AM 3/8/2006, you wrote:
Hi Megan and List,

I have a good friend who just purchased the Muvo Mix. He says that it is very accessible and it works great with net library books.

Robert Carter

At 08:17 PM 3/7/2006, you wrote:
Hi everyone,
I've recently discovered that my local public library has Net Library. I'm looking for an accessible player that will play protected WMA content.
I'm thinking of purchasing the 512 MB Muvo Mix, or the 512 MB Muvo TX FM. Have any of you had experience with these players? Do you know how accessible they are, and their compatibility with Net Library?
Thanks, Megan