[bct] Re: burnless scented candles

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 19:45:32 -0400

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the comments.  I don't know if you can find anything other than
glass or not?  The heater element gets very hot and the wax gets up to 160
degrees.  So anything would have to be very heat resistant.  If you find
anything let me know.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx