[bct] brief comments

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:55:08 -0800

Hi list,

Well, my life is getting back to its normal pace; I guess, like the rest of you, I am getting used to the abuse of what we've gone through in the past couple days. Maybe things will calm down a bit.

I've been enjoying the podcasts that have gone up recently; I haven't heard Larry's yet but am really anxious to hear it. Merrill's DVD player sounds like a neat gadget for people like me who don't have TV; my DVD player is made for the stereo and when it wears out I will definitely check into one that's like what she has.

The keyboard reminds me a bit of a player piano; I guess I am a bit old-fashioned, because I prefer to play everything myself. Too many accompaniments would drive me absolutely up the creek without a paddle. I guess you'll have to put me in the category of musicians who love the sound of a keyboard but would rather use one that doesn't have all the rhythms and backup work.

Let's hope life is getting a bit more peaceful for everybody and we can settle down around here.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss