[bct] Re: braille picture of Valentine hearts on the BCT FTP site

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 12:07:14 -0500

Hi Mary,
sounds great! looking foward to trying it out!

At 11:01 PM 2/5/2006, you wrote:
Hi list,

I uploaded a podcast for BCT similar to the ones I sent up a couple months ago, but this time it's a braille picture of five hearts inside each other.

I will send a picture of a snowman later this week; I promised it in December and figure I'd better get it up there before April!

The hearts were tricky because the book messed up the instructions pretty badly and I had to work on getting things right, but it's worth it because they are really pretty.