[bct] braille picture of Valentine hearts on the BCT FTP site

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 20:01:04 -0800

Hi list,

I uploaded a podcast for BCT similar to the ones I sent up a couple months ago,
but this time it's a braille picture of five hearts inside each other.

I will send a picture of a snowman later this week; I promised it in December
and figure I'd better get it up there before April!

The hearts were tricky because the book messed up the instructions pretty badly
and I had to work on getting things right, but it's worth it because they are
really pretty.