[bct] Re: braille lite problem

  • From: "jean parker" <disabilityradio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 14:56:12 +0530

Thanks Mary.  I must have hit the 6 dot while turning the machine on.

Since I am not in a place where I can have an indepth look at all the new speech and Braille devices, I find it all very confusing. When the lite goes, (it's inevitable I guess), I'll have a time figuring out what to replace it with. But the biggest difficulty with the lite is it vulnerability to dust and shock. But, there's no way around this since the braille display is why I like it in the first place.