[bct] Re: braille lite problem

  • From: matthew dyer <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:37:41 -0400

Hi Try holding down dot 6 to turn off. If that does not work than it is dot 3. HTH.

At 09:13 AM 5/23/2006, you wrote:

Yes I know it's old technology but I'm in a real jam. Somehow, I have gotten it into one handed mode and I can't get it out. Since it's in this mode I can't get to the help files either. It's an easy solution I know, but I just can't remember what it is. Anyone know?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Strobel - kb3ham" <kb3ham@xxxxxxxxxxx>