[bct] Re: braille lite problem

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:40:52 -0500

Hi Jean,

I am happy to help.

If you do not have documentation on any of the notetakers, you can find it
on Freedom Scientific's documentation section of their web site.

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lisa120362