[bct] Re: braille lite problem

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:45:33 -0500

Hi Jean,

Try this below:

To return the Braille 'n Speak to two-handed mode, simply press a dot 3 when
next turning on the unit.

If you still have problems, give me a call at the number listed below.

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP)

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lisa120362